Information for the treatment of personal data
Welcome on bologna4you.com, registered trademark owned by Vector Rentals & Property Services SRL Unipersonale – registered office in Bologna in via San Felice 21, P. IVA 03582191205 – owner of the document through the website bologna4you.com, as well as through email, phone number, messaging and paper correspondence aimed at booking specific apartments offered for booking by the same company.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196 /2003 (code regarding the protection of personal data) and GDPR 679/2016, the owner of the personal data treatment informs that:
a) The treatment of your personal data will be carried out in execution of:
1. contractual obligations: provision of goods and services to guests;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, mandatory accounting records and records, communication to requesting authorities;
3. communication to banking and similar institutions, for debt collection activities and for other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during the stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, booking of external services) or following the stay (communication of special offers, events or similar).
The treatment will take place with manual and / or automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic closely related to the purposes themselves, on the basis of the data in our possession and with the commitment on your part to notify us promptly any corrections, additions and updates;
b) In case of your refusal to give consent in relation to points 1,2,3,4 of paragraph a) the following will result:
1. the impossibility to establish or continue the relationship, or to carry out certain operations, if the data are necessary for the execution of the report or transaction;
2. the impossibility to perform certain operations which require the communication of data to persons functionally related to the execution of the data;
3. failure to communicate data to entities carrying out additional activities not functionally related to the execution of the report.
c) Your data, in addition to the personnel in charge of the Company, may be communicated:
1. to the reception facilities where you will be hosted;
2. to the tax and legal adviser (for the administrative part);
3. to public and private bodies, including following inspections or verifications;
4. to subjects who can access your data under the provisions of law;
5. to external companies supplying goods or services.
d) at any time you can exercise your rights against the data controller, at the following address: [email protected], pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even if they have not yet been recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The person concerned shall have the right to obtain the indication:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and modalities of processing;
c. the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identification details of the holder, the managers and the appointed representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
3. The person concerned shall be entitled to:
a. the updating, rectification or, where you are interested, data integration;
b. deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if relevant for the purpose of the collection;
b. the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material for direct sale or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.
COOKIE AND PRIVACY
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Vector Rentals & Property Services SRL Unipersonale collects and processes personal data of customers and users of the site to carry out their activities, to make information available, products and services that may be of interest and for statistical purposes on the use of the website. The information provided by the user will be used to contact him when necessary, for example to notify him of changes in the functionality of the website or to communicate to him offers of services (with prior consent) that may be of interest. The purposes and modalities of the processing of personal data through this website or otherwise will be compliant with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Privacy Code) and GDPR 679/2016, whose full text, including the rights of the interested party provided for in art. 7– can be found on www.garanteprivacy.it.
Vector Rentals & Property Services SRL Unipersonale does not require or collect sensitive personal data (such as information that can reveal racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious beliefs, sexual habits or health data). Otherwise, prior written consent or equivalent will be required from the user.
This document explains what cookies are and how they are used on this site.
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file that the site sends to the computer or other device connected to the internet to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to save information or configurations in the browser.
Are cookies used on this site?
What kind of cookies are present on this site?
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to carry out activities requested by the user. For example, to store information provided by the user while browsing the site or to manage the status of “login” during the visit.
These cookies allow the site to store choices made by the user, later reusable. For example, they allow the site to store search settings, authentication and other custom functions.
These cookies allow to collect aggregate data related to the use of the site, such as the content visited and the functionality used, with the aim of improving the performance and layout of the site. These cookies can be sent by the provider of the tool, but are used only for purposes related to the site.
This site uses Google cookies.
• Types of cookies used by Google
• Services of Google
Browser: how can cookies be restricted or disabled?
Each browser offers methods to restrict or disable cookies.
For more information on cookie management visit the appropriate links:
• Internet Explorer